harmless waterproof material
We are the pioneers in developing polymer-modified cementitious waterproof coating materials.
Our excellent technology supports the creation of the required environment for modern society.
Ozeki Chemical's PARATEX waterproof materials are known to be human-friendly, harmless waterproof materials and have obtained considerable support from customers.
As a pioneer of polymer-modified cementitious waterproof coating materials, we have been one of the leading companies in the business for more than 50 years.
We have passed a number of environmental regulations and standards, and our technology can be found throughout everyday life. Our excellent technology and work have been proven by the SPring-8 research, and we also take part in other advanced research projects.
We are dedicated to the development and creation of environmental technologies that modern society requires.
- Adapted to VOC regulations in Japan's Building Standards Law
- Adapted to Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare's Act5
- Qualified for ISO14001
- Won a Spring-8 prize
- Won a Director-General of the Science and Technology Agency'sprize
- Participation in the Local-Focused Cooperative Development Project
- Kansai Electric Power's 3rd and 4th power plants in Takahama
- Tunnel in Nerima, Tokyo
- Participation in The International Exhibition for Construction Waterproofing in China