PARATEX Waterproofing Method System-C
|Areas of application||Protection layer||System|
|Mortar, Tile (separate work)||C-1|
|Mortar, Concrete (separate work)||C-1|
|Colour coat (non-slip finish for light walkway)||C-2|
|Colour coat S (non-slip finish for walkway)||C-3|
|Top coat AU (smooth finish for light walkway)||C-4|
Requirement for Preparatory work
- Flat and smooth surface is required for Paratex system-C. Please apply steel trowel finish to the concrete substrate.
- Make a right angle internal corner with good pass, and bevel an external angle with good pass.
- Please consult us about materials other than reinforced concrete.
- *1 Trench pits on the plumbing pipe and double walls do not necessarily require protection layers
- *2 Paratex dilution (within 10% clear water) should be used for Paramesh materials.Paratex emulsion 0.4kg/m2
- *3 Colour Coat and Colour Coat S materials should be used after being diluted with water (within 5%).1st 0.7kg/m2 / 2nd0.5kg/m2